Over Under Sideways Down. Over Under Sideways Down.

quite nice...

but the character is rotoscoped, right?

GagaMan responds:

Yeah, he is. I did mencion that in the authors comments bit ^^;

Daft Daft

hi nurbsy!

great job nurbs, I guess you'll get the prize of this month as well :p

greetings

simpleton

lll_Happy Holidays_lll lll_Happy Holidays_lll

well done alexmolik

nice little movie you made there alex, good job.

>Nodron Simpleton<

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks man, glad you rather liked it!
I hope Adam also likes my submission, and that it will be good enough to defy the others and stuff, maybe even ...
WIN ... ??? :-)

Thanks for the review.
ALEX

Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

good job

hi there, so you finally finished it :)
Good job is everything I can say. I've got a question for you. Are you still interested in doing an two-animators-animation with me? Just a question. I'll catch you on msn someday and ask you then too.

best regards

The colony - Simpleton

AloneInTheDark responds:

hey Colony. Im glad u liked it. Im interested in doing a collab some day, only im currently very busy with college and another project, but we can work on we both have vacation or something

ATD's Drinking Song ATD's Drinking Song

good

Pretty good movie you got there Zef. It seems that I missed the movie when it was still on the front page. Anyway, you did a pretty good job with this movie, I'm waiting for more.

your almighty leader ;)

Nodron Simpleton

NGTTXII - Bad Day NGTTXII - Bad Day

cool movie

really good differentname! me like it.

greetings
Simpleton

DifferentName responds:

Thanks, simpleton. Glad you like it.

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

foamy

graphics, gave ya a 4. Why? Because they are way below average. Everybody who says they are good, don't know what good is. I mean, just look at them. They are trashy, cluthered, traced backgrounds (which is very low). About the sound. I'v eseen a lot of movie, and many got bad criticism on their sound, but they all, ALL have better sound then this one. The voices are really un-understandable, anoying, and gay. That's the reason why I gave ya a ten for gay-style.(don't want to insult all the gay users(except you ofcourse)). I gave you a 2 fo sound, because there were subtitles, and because subtitles have noting to do with sound, I could just as well give you a 0 (*changes to zero and shoots foamy.) Violence: 10. Why? It's a violence to my ears! DIE FUCKING FOAMY! Humor: 0 Is this accually meant to be funny or what? Do you date that squirrel? Is it your girlfriend? Did he treaten you with cutting himself if you don't make anymore movie. I Said this before, but I'm gonna say it again: Who FUCKING cares about a purple-gray rodent, that keeps popping all over the screen,and a bold GUY that has weird laser eyes, and glasses that burn with the fire of a thousand evils! Do you think I'm silly? NO! I'm DEAD serious. There one more thing to say ...abot the animation. Not much to it. Accually it's just a slideshow of different poses. For the rest, have a nice day animating, while I'm gonna maintain my social life.
ps. I like insulting you. Now I expect you to insult me back.

Bean part 1 Bean part 1

well, great job I'd say

I hereby declare this 'NOT STOLEN' , for those who still were not sure.

Wolf - Ammo Wolf - Ammo

Animation please!

It's cool and kinda true, tough I don't actually play Rtcw...
Sound could use more diversity tough, and it really needs leg animation and facial expressions and stuff. I don't think there got so much work into this.

The Life of a Ninja The Life of a Ninja

^^

Bet you had a lot of fun in creating this. Pretty funny, no real weaknesses, nice =)